SafeAuto Selects Pair of Solutions from One, Inc.
Staff Writer | July 09, 2015
One, Inc., announces SafeAuto, a low-cost auto insurance provider, has selected the company’s ProcessOne and ContactOne products to improve the billing experience for its policyholders. SafeAuto will use ProcessOne to facilitate its payment processing and daily cash reconciliation operations and ContactOne to automate calling and messaging functions.
ProcessOne will be integrated into SafeAuto’s web and mobile payment interfaces allowing policyholders to easily make credit card payments and set up recurring payments. ProcessOne will also be integrated into SafeAuto’s core billing system to streamline workflows with automated payment routing and processing to greatly reduce the time spent on reconciliation.
ContactOne will send automated voice, SMS, or email notifications to policyholders for upcoming due dates or expirations and alert them to items that need their action or attention. Customers can then make credit card payments by pressing a single digit on their phone or by clicking a link in an email or SMS notification.
“ProcessOne and ContactOne are customer centric solutions, which made them the easy choice for our payments and retention solutions,” says John Kish, senior vice president and CIO at SafeAuto. “Specifically, the recurring credit card capabilities, proprietary contact algorithm, data security and ease of integration across all of our customer facing platforms were strong factors in our decision. The solutions will help us streamline our business processes and improve our efficiency, lowering the cost to serve our customers.”
ProcessOne, which is a solution specifically designed for the property and casualty insurance industry, and ContactOne, will allow SafeAuto to:
- Offer improved payment features including storing credit cards for reuse and recurring credit card payments
- Enhance operational performance by improving payment reconciliation processes
- Improve its customer experience with better communication and interfaces
- Increase data security by introducing tokenization in payment transactions
- Reduce the cost of credit card processing
“One, Inc. really understands this sector,” says Ron Davies, president and CEO at SafeAuto. “We are sure that the combined strengths of ProcessOne and ContactOne will make it even easier for our customers to do business with SafeAuto.”
“We are extremely pleased to welcome SafeAuto to our growing customer base,” said Christopher W. Ewing, president and chief executive officer at One, Inc. “We are looking forward to working with their team on the implementation of ProcessOne and ContactOne; and more importantly, seeing them realize the return on the their investment in cost-savings, process efficiencies, and the ability to offer their customers the highest level of service.”
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views