People’s Trust Gains Advanced Document Capabilities with GhostDraft
Staff Writer | February 25, 2015
GhostDraft announces that People’s Trust Insurance has implemented GhostDraft software to streamline the creation of documents. People’s Trust is the first insurer to benefit from the new partnership between Silvervine and GhostDraft.
Using GhostDraft with Silvervine empowers business users to create, customize, deliver and manage customer and agent communications directly from Silvervine, resulting in faster time-to-market, lower costs, and greater document control. People’s Trust is utilizing GhostDraft to create their memos, and correspondence. GhostDraft also allows People’s Trust to produce and print PDFs, and to request multiple copies of the same document for multiple recipients.
“GhostDraft has empowered our non-technical users to significantly improve and standardize all of our customer correspondence by making it easy to design, test, and release new documents. What used to take days now only takes a couple hours, making us better positioned than ever to communicate effectively with our insureds,” says Fabrice Harel-Canada, project manager for People’s Trust.
“When we saw what GhostDraft could do, we knew we needed to add it to our Silvervine implementation. We used to manage close to 200 different letter templates, but have now been able to reduce that count to 70 letters. The system lets us fit documents into our business model and its design features give us the perfect balance between standardization, customization, and compliance,” says Harel-Canada.
“We are pleased that People’s Trust chose GhostDraft to maximize the benefits of their investment in Silvervine. Our integration with Silvervine was completed very quickly. Silvervine and GhostDraft have open architectures that began in October of 2014, so we are pleased to have a customer implemented and benefiting from this new partnership,” says Kurt Jackson, executive vice president at GhostDraft.
“People’s Trust understood that customer communications management is important to drive greater business agility. GhostDraft is committed to making the creation of insurance documents a business user-driven process that puts the insurer in control and boosts their ability to bring new products to market quickly,” adds Jackson.
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Few Surprises in Cybersecurity for Insurers
- Few Surprises in Cybersecurity for Insurers
- ITA Pro Weekly, January 20, 2016
- Verisk Releases Cyber Exposure Data Standard for Insurance
- British Insurer Selects Guidewire Core Systems
- Nationwide Private Client Expands into New States with ISCS Solution
- Majesco, Appulate Announce Strategic Partnership
- Boston Mutual Partners with Onyx Data Solutions
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views