Mutual of Enumclaw Modernizes Billing System with Xpertdoc
Staff Writer | August 06, 2015
Xpertdoc Technologies announces that Mutual of Enumclaw has implemented Xpertdoc as part of their billing system modernization project. Mutual of Enumclaw, which produces up to 10,000 documents per day, deployed Xpertdoc’s CCM solution to streamline and update their billing processes, allowing full control over document content and design. Customer communications such as invoices and cancellation notices are created, managed and delivered with improved efficiency.
The project includes Guidewire Software, a global provider of software products to property and casualty insurers. Xpertdoc achieved speedy integration with Guidewire’s BillingCenter, a comprehensive billing and receivables management system used by Mutual of Enumclaw for billing operations. The carrier was able to migrate their entire existing template library within weeks, preventing any delay to their core system implementation and allowing them to quickly start doing business.
“Xpertdoc’s aim is to consistently bring high value to our partners and help improve the document management process,” said David Squibb, chief sales and marketing officer at Xpertdoc. “We ensure that our technology is applied to a carrier’s specific need as opposed to forcing them into a cookie-cutter approach or solution. Teaming up with Mutual of Enumclaw on the modernization project helps boost their overall agent and member experience – an extremely important factor to every insurance carrier.”
The modernized billing system streamlines workflow with automated technologies, including PDF generation for each document produced and integrating it into their archival solution, while an AFP copy is sent to the print vendor. The end-to-end solution ensures a consistent and smooth experience on a single, user-friendly platform.
“Mutual of Enumclaw prides itself on delivering the best overall experience to both our agents and members, but our legacy billing system needed an overhaul,” says Jerel Titus, director of agile business operations at Mutual of Enumclaw. “Xpertdoc’s technology paired with Guidewire has helped streamline our billing processes so that we are able to focus on delivering the most relevant products to our customers and serve their needs, supporting our goal of superior customer engagement.”
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views