Majesco Launches Business Analytics as Part of Data Offering
Staff Writer | August 13, 2015
Majesco announced the launch of Majesco Business Analytics on the foundation of a robust and proven BI / analytics solution, Cover-All BI exclusively designed for the insurance industry. Majesco Business Analytics is part of the Majesco software portfolio and Majesco Data Services offering.
Majesco Business Analytics is a first step of integration of the portfolio of solutions between Cover-All Technologies and Majesco following their merger. Majesco Business Analytics will be offered as a pre-built to Majesco P&C Suite and each of the individual components, inclusive of policy, rating, underwriting, billing, claims, and reinsurance, as well as a standalone solution to internalize their data, BI and analytics needs enterprise-wide. It is also a key component of the Majesco Data Services which includes data strategy, data warehousing and data management.
“The capabilities to generate actionable business insights for improving business performance are becoming critical for insurers to differentiate by meeting increasing customer expectations and sighting opportunities in today’s dynamic insurance market,” says Manish Shah, executive vice president, products for Majesco. “For building such differentiating capabilities using rapidly growing data from disparate internal and external sources require robust and insurance-aware data technologies. Majesco Business Analytics is an enterprise insurance data platform with a comprehensive view of insurance business and collaborative self-serve capabilities for generating business insights by business users.”
Majesco Business Analytics is an established solution within the P&C insurance market, with seven insurance carriers across the different tiers using the solution, highlighting the breadth, depth and flexibility of the solution. In addition, Majesco Business Analytics is currently in implementation with two insurers, one a tier one insurer.
“Many in the insurance industry are still struggling with adoption of data management and analytics, within departments and across the value chain,” says Karlyn Carnahan, director of P&C Insurance at Celent. “Insurers need to capture and effectively analyze their data across all their solutions to achieve efficiencies and effectiveness, but also business optimization and innovation. This is where real business value can define competitive differentiation.”
“Our deep expertise in enterprise data management capabilities including data strategy, warehouse, migration and predictive modelling combined with Majesco Business Analytics provide insurance companies a platform, roadmap and partner on their data transformation journeys,” said John Johansen, senior vice president for Majesco Data Services.
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views