Majesco, Appulate Announce Strategic Partnership
Staff Writer | January 14, 2016
Majesco, a global provider of core insurance software, consulting and services for insurance business transformation, and Appulate, a provider of forms parsing and data bridging technology, announced a strategic partnership in which Majesco will offer Appulate Uplink as an integrated component of Majesco Policy for P&C and Majesco Distribution solutions.
The partnership will offer Majesco customers best-of-breed connectivity to any agency management system, improving efficiency and quality while reducing agent data entry. In turn, Appulate will gain a distribution partner that offers solutions for policy and distribution management for insurance carriers.
“With this partnership, Majesco is able to offer its customers an effective and affordable turnkey solution for agent connectivity that will strengthen agent channel relationships while streamlining the insurance placement process to support evolving customer engagement strategies,” says Ed Ossie, COO for Majesco. “Adding Appulate to our partner ecosystem enhances our solution as we help our customers adapt to the changing distribution channel demands and customer expectations.”
“The industry has been vocal about the need to increase connectivity between stakeholders in the quoting process and through this partnership, we are able to offer Majesco customers a great way to do that,” says Dimitri Nikouline, CTO and co-founder at Appulate.
Uplink is a middleware product that can either bridge data from the agent’s internal management software or be used by a carrier as a back-office forms parsing tool. It allows ACORD data to be moved throughout the submission workflow to improve efficiency, and reduce the time associated with completing carrier application forms without the costly transaction fees associated with other solutions. When integrated with Majesco, the solution provides carriers with a complete insurance distribution system that automates the entire submission workflow from quote generation to binding and issuance.
Majesco Policy is pre-defined, integrated, and maintained for ISO bureau content via Majesco Bureau and Content Services for all lines of business and states, enabling speed to market opportunities for insurance companies to introduce new products and reach new markets quickly and cost effectively to capture market share.
Majesco Distribution Management is a standalone, modern solution designed to enable insurance carriers to manage the entire distribution landscape with comprehensive business capabilities that enable diverse channel options, support the increasing need of an multi-channel environment, effectively administer a range of distribution channels and producers from registration to termination, compensation and performance management, and launch innovative contests and personalize payment schedules for producers to help drive business growth.
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
- Few Surprises in Cybersecurity for Insurers
- Few Surprises in Cybersecurity for Insurers
- ITA Pro Weekly, January 20, 2016
- Verisk Releases Cyber Exposure Data Standard for Insurance
- British Insurer Selects Guidewire Core Systems
- Nationwide Private Client Expands into New States with ISCS Solution
- Majesco, Appulate Announce Strategic Partnership
- Boston Mutual Partners with Onyx Data Solutions
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views