Interactive Intelligence Releases Cloud-Based Collaboration Service
Staff Writer | January 08, 2015
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., announces the release of a new cloud-based enterprise collaboration service delivered from its PureCloud platform.
The first in a series of cloud services to be delivered from the PureCloud platform, PureCloud Directory was designed to increase productivity and enhance collaboration by enabling employees to quickly find, connect and communicate with the right person with the right set of skills at the right time.
- Find the right person – Readily available employee information such as title, skills, certifications, interests and location reduces search time.
- Connect and collaborate in real-time – One-click employee contact options for email and IM speed responses to individuals or groups. Also offered is the ability to transfer and share documents and files by attaching to chat sessions.
- Data system integration and synchronization – Integration with Active Directory, HR systems, CRM systems such as SalesForce and others keeps employee information in synch for increased information accuracy and simplified management and administration.
- Mobile device access – Support for smart phones and tablets gives employees anytime, anywhere access for improved responsiveness.
“We designed PureCloud Directory to make enterprise collaboration easier by using an intuitive social media design and offering accessibility via Web browsers and mobile devices,” says Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence. “Offering it via our multitenant PureCloud platform gives customers the added advantage of fast and easy deployment, maximum reliability and unlimited scalability.”
The PureCloud platform is a secure, cloud-based repository that provides the following services:
- User management – Stores comprehensive and extensible information about all users, roles, permissions, contact information and more.
- Single sign-on – Users log into a single site to access all PureCloud services.
- Group management – Create dynamic group definitions based on org chart, skills, office location, language and other attributes. Users are automatically added to and removed from groups as they’re on-boarded and as their information changes.
- REST API – The PureCloud platform exposes a comprehensive application programming interface that enables users to access the functionality of all services from Web or mobile applications.
PureCloud Directory is currently available throughout North America in English, French and Spanish. It will be available in other geographies and in localized versions throughout 2015.
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views