ISCS Launches Mobile Product Line
Staff Writer | June 18, 2014
ISCS announces the immediate availability of the first in a new line of mobile products that significantly enhances insurer accessibility to basic insurance processes via the company’s industry-proven, modern enterprise suite, SurePower Innovation.
“With over 25 percent of U.S. consumers being ‘mobile only’ for internet access, many insurers now realize the conversation is more about accessibility than just mobility,” says Doug Moore, vice president and CTO for ISCS. “Unfortunately, most insurers don’t have the time or expertise to develop mobile capabilities on their own. It makes sense to work with a partner that has both insurance and mobile technology experience."
ISCS’s new mobile product, a brandable, insured service app, can be customized by insurers via configuration options in SurePower Innovation. Insurers can incorporate specific colors and branding elements, as well as establish authority settings and rules that will determine availability to the insured based on policy, agent and insurer criteria. This new product is:
- Publishable via the Apple iTunes Store;
- A vehicle for secure electronic payments;
- Capable of displaying electronic ID cards in states that allow them;
- A single portal for registering and logging into all accounts;
- Easy access to coverages, claims and billing information; and
- A convenient way to view and share policy documents, invoices, and correspondence.
During the development phase of this new product line, ISCS established a mobile testing center of excellence, which includes a dedicated team of mobile testing experts. The mobile testing center of excellence tests on major devices for each platform and helps track and resolve issues reported from the field. Available now for iOS and Android, ISCS’s new mobile product line features elegantly-designed, highly-secure apps that are connected to a common API for easy information access and unlimited scalability as consumer and agent access grows.
“Mobility is the future,” says Andy Scurto, president of ISCS. “This new product represents the first in a planned complete product line of applications for insurers, producers, and company personnel.”
Functionality available through ISCS’s new mobile product line complements the flexibility inherent to all pre-integrated components of SurePower, which can be implemented independently or as a full suite. ISCS offers SurePower Innovation specifically for property and casualty (P&C) insurers as a complete managed SaaS solution in the cloud via ISCS’s SurePackage deployment option.
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA is pleased to present the 2014 Webinar Series. We have many topics for you to choose from and attendance is open to all ITA members. The webinar topics are current and exciting — ranging from predictive analytics to telematics and will focus on the direction insurance carriers need to follow for the future. All webinars are presented by insurance IT professionals along with some of the leading analysts and consultants in the field. There is no cost to attend an ITA webinar. For more information and to register for the webinar, click the “title” of the webinar below.
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views