Franklin Mutual Insurance Selects SurePower Innovation from ISCS
Staff Writer | June 24, 2015
ISCS announces Franklin Mutual Insurance has selected ISCS's cloud-based modern enterprise suite, SurePower Innovation, as the foundation of a legacy core administration and automation project. The suite will be delivered as a complete, managed SaaS solution via ISCS's SurePackage deployment option.
Established in 1879, Franklin Mutual is one of the oldest and largest insurance companies domiciled in New Jersey. Included in the Ward Top 50 Property-Casualty ranking as a Top Performer, Franklin Mutual maintains a deeply rooted commitment to a high-level of personalized service, which will be significantly enhanced by the implementation of SurePower Innovation.
With greater capability for delivering new products and timely updates to the market faster, and providing a superior customer experience, Franklin Mutual anticipates new growth, and greater satisfaction levels and retention rates among current policyholders.
"As a mutual insurance company, we are committed to policyholders not stockholders," says Gary J. Capone, vice president of field services for Franklin Mutual. "The fact SurePower Innovation is offered as a full suite allows us to benefit from pre-integrated core processes, and provide our customers, agents and staff an efficient, more user-friendly experience."
Franklin Mutual sought a replacement for a legacy core administration system that had outlived its usefulness. The company had begun to develop workarounds for gaps in functionality and manual processes, and the implementation of SurePower Innovation will enable faster processing through automation, greater productivity through the elimination of manual processes, and a reduction in operating and maintenance costs overall.
"We share a mindset and dedication to serious customer service with Franklin Mutual and other mutual insurers," says Andy Scurto, president of ISCS. "New iterations of SurePower Innovation always include feedback and suggestions from the ISCS customer base, and we look forward to adding Franklin Mutual's voice to the SurePower User Group."
- The Rapid Evolution of Consumer Protection Regulation
- Talent Hunt: Finding, Attracting, Retaining Top People
- Insurers Flexing Their Distribution Models
- Technology Driving Disruption in Insurance
- Fear of ‘Next Bubble’ Challenges Life, Annuity Carriers
- Technology Allows Commercial Lines Insurers to Stand Out
- Single Sign-on Viewed as Biggest Tech Challenge for Agencies
- ISCS Observes 20th Anniversary; Scurto Predicts Major Changes Ahead
- Policyholders and Their First Impressions
- Progressive Making Progress on the UBI Front
- High and Dry: Insurers Search for Disaster Recovery Plans
- Insurers Sign The (Un)Dotted Line
- Reflections of a Retired Insurance CIO
- Mobile Device Management Just One Answer to BYOD Issue
- Lessons from GEICO and Progressive on Winning the Critical Buying Stage
- You Are a Target for a Cyber Attack
- Web-based Systems are the Next Evolution in Claims Technology
- Gaining a “Wow” Experience from Web Users
- Time to Shift from Business/IT Alignment to Business/IT Alliance
- Healthcare Insurers Changing to Consumer Model
- Organization is the Key for Selecting Software Vendors
- Analysts Expound on the Needs of the Mid-tier Insurance Market
- Finding the Cure for Obamacare’s Website
- New Software Solutions Benefit Insurers on the Inside and Outside
- Products, Market Impede Investment in Systems for Life Insurers
- Combatting Cyber Threats: Predict, Prevent, Persist
- The Future of Telematics Heads Beyond Insurance
- The Shame in Cyber Security Lapses
- Building Policy Administration Systems for the Future
- Insurers Look Into The Eyes of Their Policyholders
- It’s a New Dawn for the ITA
INSURANCE IT NEWS
The Email Chat is a regular feature of the ITA Pro magazine and website. We send a series of questions to an insurance IT leader in search of thought-provoking responses on important issues facing the insurance industry.
ITA LIVE 2019
The tide is up! It's time to register for ITA LIVE 2019, our annual educational and networking conference! Our theme is "The InsurTech Revolution: Cutting Through the Hype." and we'll be bringing in a torrent of industry thought leaders, amazing insight and wonderful perspectives on the world of insurtech and its impact on the insurance landscape.
ITA LIVE 2019 will present real-life examples of true startup technologies that are helping insurers gain real advantage -- and a competitive edge -- in the marketplace. We’ll highlight the more successful InsurTech partnerships, while offering case studies that demonstrate exciting innovation and cutting-edge techniques impacting all aspects of the insurance ecosystem.
Ride the wave to LIVE 2019. Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you in May, 2019!
BLOGS AND COLUMNS
Insurance carriers interested in meeting or exceeding their customer’s expectations regarding mobility are looking at a two-pronged approach... READ MORE
Robert Regis Hyle
Everybody has a wish list and it seems that atop the lists for insurance carriers still operating with legacy systems is the desire to do away with... READ MORE
As Guidewire Software prepares for the start of Connections, its 11th annual user conference that begins on Nov. 2, Brian Desmond, chief marketing... READ MORE
Strategy Meets Action will hold its annual Summit in Boston on Sept. 14 and the focus for this year is: Becoming the Next-Gen Insurer... READ MORE
Starting last fall when the technology company dropped Mastek from its name and became simply Majesco, its mergers and acquisitions, and hirings have... READ MORE
Digital represents a continuous form of disruption to existing or new business models, products, services or experiences enabled by data and... READ MORE
In spite of all the arm-flapping and hand-waving stirred by the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the way health insurance is purchased, and employee... READ MORE
- Vendor Views